Tangerine Tango is the PANTONE color of 2012. I do not rock wearing orange much, so instead of my usual fashion board decided to fill an inspiration board with Etsy household finds!
I love featuring Etsy products in all my boards to give attention to small businesses and handmade sellers, and Etsy is SUCH a large marketplace, it is fun when someone else does the hunting for you!
1) Tangerine salt & pepper bowls Love, love, love…
2) Heart Pincushion Just too cute not to include in the inspiration board even if I do not sew…
4) Coco & Bubbles Sparkling Mandarin &Tangerine Candle – 100% pure soy, hand poured, eco friendly candle. The look of a boutique candle without the boutique price.
5) Handmade Tangerine & Aqua Hippo Journal Yes, I have a notebook addiction. My husband finds it a bit ridiculous, but I cannot resist cute notebooks. I need them around to jot recipe ideas, meal plans, blog posts, To do lists- you name it, I write it down! So, you can find them scattered throughout our house & car. This design is so cute and colorful- I am sure it would inspire some great blog posts!
7) Tangerine Book Collection– I sort my books by color, this cutesy collection would be a great staging or photo prop!
8) Dining Accent Chair– I have dining chairs on the brain, been searching for a set I like. Why not a pop of tangerine for your dining room?
Have you found any great Etsy stuff lately? Let me know in the comments! I love finding new Etsy items!