menu

Star Wars Nursery Printable & Crafty Pen Pals!

The printable is free, but I would LOVE if you joined me on one of my social networks!
A Bubbly Life is on BlogLovinInstagramPinterestTwitter, & Facebook

I tried something new this month and signed up to participate in CRAFT’s package pals.
You get a package pal and you each must send each other something crafty in the mail…hmm…

After stalking my package pal’s blogs and Pinterest account,  I came up with a printable art idea.  Is it called stalking when you are just trying to get the perfect gift for someone?  (That is probably what stalkers say as a defense…)

Shannon’s nursery photo was my inspiration!

Screaming for some art! And adorable Yoda that is!

She had a lot of blue and yellow in her nursery, so I did a blue & yellow themed Star Wars printable along with a pastel and rainbow version.
I could not decide what to send, so I sent all three after I had them printed out on heavy glossy card stock.

I signed up for package pals on a whim and I am so glad I did, I loved participating in it on C.R.A.F.T..

All my DIYs are centered around our home and our needs (or my wants, lol) and it broke me out of my comfort zone to come up with a gift for someone else.

I would never have done a Star Wars printable for myself! (because I am a LOTR & Harry Potter geek & if you do not now what LOTR stands for, well my point is proven)

Link to download all 3 Star Wars Free Printables

Hope you enjoy it Shannon!

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

1. Jamie Dorobek

November 6th, 2012 at 2:04 pm

That was so sweet of you to send your 3 versions! I'm sure she LOVED it 🙂 Thank you for participating October PP!

2. Laurel @ABubblyLife

November 7th, 2012 at 2:45 am

Thank you Jamie, had fun doing it!!

3. Sarah McK

November 6th, 2012 at 3:05 pm

There are SOOO many Star Wars ideas, crafts, and printables out there I think. Plus, Disney just bought Lucas Films and I have seen zillions of Disney things in the blogosphere as well. What I'm saying is that I think you can post it and not get sued. 🙂 But I have no authority on this matter, it's just my opinion. Really cute!

4. Laurel @ABubblyLife

November 7th, 2012 at 2:44 am

Thank you Sarah! You are right, I just have no idea about the rules, lol! But a surprise bonus- it has been really nice emailing with my readers today!

5. jessica517

November 7th, 2012 at 2:36 am

I absolutely love this! I cannot find your email address anywhere and I would really like to have the three versions 🙁

Is there a way I can just send you my email address (jsegarra91@gmail.com) and you could send them to me?

I would very much appreciate this!!! Thanks! Love your blog!

6. Laurel @ABubblyLife

November 7th, 2012 at 2:43 am

Hi Jessica! I just emailed all 3, Enjoy and THANK YOU!

7. Jujinieddu

May 3rd, 2013 at 4:18 pm

Hello Laurel, we are currently decorating our nursery for our baby boy and its a starwars theme. We love your design! It would be great if you could send us the rainbow colored one…. jujievertsz@gmail.com

8. ellysan

November 8th, 2012 at 2:18 am

Should get interesting with Disney in the mix!!!

9. Shannon

November 9th, 2012 at 6:14 am

I loved the art, Laurel! It's hanging in my nursery now, and it's just perfect. Thanks for being a great partner! 🙂

10. Angela at A Typical English Home

November 9th, 2012 at 9:34 am

So adorable! I'm more of a Harry Potter/LOTR geek too but my husband would be thrilled if I used art like this is our boys' bedrooms.

11. Meredith @ Wait Til Your Father Gets Home

November 9th, 2012 at 12:01 pm

Oh my goodness….I WISH I would have thought of something like this for my son's nursery!! So cute! (and my hubby would have LOVED it)! Thanks for linking up to Keep Calm & Link Up this week! I'm featuring you this this morning on my Facebook page and I'm also your newest FB follower :o)

Have a nice weekend!
    xo, Meredith @ http://www.waittilyourfathergetshome.com

12. Britni @ Hubby Made Me

November 16th, 2012 at 8:26 am

This is the cutest print EVER! I can't even tell you how much I love it! And I'm not even a Star Wars fan 😉 That was such a thoughtful and perfect gift. Why didn't I get you as a partner? OH WHYYYYYYYY? Or really, any partner would have been nice, haha!

13. Deborah Styron

November 17th, 2012 at 4:36 am

Hi Laurel, My son and daughter are obsessed with all 6 of the Star Wars movies thanks to my husband. I would love to have all 3 of your Star Wars printables to use in both kids rooms and in their playroom. Could you please email them to me at lildebhilton@aol.com? Thanks so much. They are too adorable!

14. Danielle

November 17th, 2012 at 9:55 pm

Hello Laurel!

I am prepping myself and a friend's nursery for the upcoming Star Wars 7 and I would love to have the pastel and rainbow version of your Star Wars prints. Could you please email them to me at snoozing@embarqmail.com? I would love it if you could – as soon as I get them I'm going to scurry down to the local print store to have them made into huge posters!

15. Anonymous

November 19th, 2012 at 11:17 pm

This would be awesome in my new niece's nursery! Is there any way you can email me the rainbow one to jen.richardson910@gmail.com? Thank you in advance!

16. Anonymous

January 13th, 2013 at 5:39 pm

I love this so much for my daughter's room! My husband actually says that about her all the time. Can you please send me the pastel one? Thanks!

sanmerci@gmail.com

17. Anonymous

January 13th, 2013 at 5:40 pm

sanmerci@gmail.com

18. Marianne

January 21st, 2013 at 8:28 pm

I hope you are still sending this out. My daughter, a rabid Star Wars fan, is expecting her first baby in 4 weeks. This would be perfect for his room. I am more than willing to pay for it if you will just let me know. My email is mabaker@wyoming.com. Thank you so much!

19. Laurel @ABubblyLife

January 22nd, 2013 at 3:32 am

Thank you so much!! Sent!

20. Jadina

January 23rd, 2013 at 9:20 pm

Hi there, just discovered your site and would love to have your poster for my little boys room. Can you send me the rainbow colored one? Thank you so much! Greetings from Jadina in Germany! turtledove78@yahoo.com

21. Anonymous

January 25th, 2013 at 5:22 am

Good Morning,
    I am a french girl living in Greece and i expect my little boy in 3 weeks… His father is a geek, and i am sure he would love the idea of a star wars poster on the nursery. I don't know if you still sent them, but i will be very gratefull to receive them in case it's still actual… Just for the anedoct, the nursery have the same wall paint blue that on the picture….
    Julie
    juliejonniaux@yahoo.fr

22. jes

January 27th, 2013 at 11:57 pm

i LOVE these! I'd like all three of them please, one for each of my two boys and my daughter. I mean, can the force be strong in one sibling and not in another? In any case, I'd hate to deprive one of them and turn him/her to the dark side. evolon80 at yahoo dot com

23. Anonymous

February 1st, 2013 at 12:35 pm

These are wonderful, are you still sending these out? If so would it be possible to get all three of them? My daughter is expecting her first baby and she is a huge Star Wars fan. This would be perfect for her. Here is my email address nellieb07@gmail.com

Hope to hear from you soon.
    Nellie

24. lindseyb

March 1st, 2013 at 3:48 am

alright, i just gotta have this print! my brother is a huge star wars fan and having his first baby in april (little girl), i would love to gift it to him! my email is ljdillon@gmail.com
    thank you so much!

25. Laurel

March 1st, 2013 at 4:04 am

Thank you for all the comments! I keep sending, so ask anytime! xoxo, Laurel

26. Michelle Yu

March 2nd, 2013 at 8:14 pm

Hi Laurel,

I just sent you a request via email. I am so excited to gift this for my best friends baby shower. Thank you for sharing!

Thanks kindly,
    Michelle

27. Jaci

March 12th, 2013 at 1:08 am

Could you send them to me please? We're having a rainbow themed birthday party and my husband is a Star Wars nut. This would be a cute surprise for him. My email is Robinson.jaci at gmail.com.
    Thanks!

28. Kristen

March 24th, 2013 at 12:04 pm

I would love this to surprise my hubby for our little girl's nursery. Could you please e-mail them to me at kmyers0923@gmail.com THANK YOU!! 🙂

29. Anonymous

April 10th, 2013 at 4:25 am

Hi, beautiful artwork, I would love it for my future son nursery (I'm due in 9 weeks!!) could you please email them to me at cristina.mont@gmail.com ? Thank you!

30. eunice hernandez

April 28th, 2013 at 3:24 am

Omg I trying to put together my babies nursery I'm due in aug would you be able to email it to me please euniceahdz@hotmail.com thank u

31. laurelstavros

April 28th, 2013 at 4:32 am

Sent! Congratulations! I send to everyone who emails or comments, thank you so much!

32. Anonymous

May 2nd, 2013 at 11:39 pm

My husband is a HUGE Star Wars fan and I would love to get this for our daughters nursery, she is due in June. Would you please email to lthielma@yahoo.com – that is so nice of you!!! Thank-you!!!

33. Anonymous

May 2nd, 2013 at 11:42 pm

I'm sorry, forgot to say the rainbow one if possible. Thank-you!!! Lthielma@yahoo.com

34. Anonymous

May 22nd, 2013 at 3:30 pm

This would be perfect for my nursery!! You are so creative!! Could you send me a copy of these, please?? I would greatly appreciate it!! Lindsay.d.krieger@gmail.com

35. Anonymous

May 22nd, 2013 at 3:31 pm

36. Amy Delmanto

May 25th, 2013 at 4:57 am

Congratulations! I featured your post on my blog. Please stop by to grab your "I've Been Featured" button. http://bestlifemistake.blogspot.com/2013/05/free-stars-wars-printables.html

37. Sandra Hodge

June 6th, 2013 at 10:25 pm

Oh my goodness! This is fabulous. Could you please send these to me. sandra@pc-geektech.com

38. Anonymous

June 28th, 2013 at 8:52 pm

Can you please send me both the blue/yellow and rainbow prints? These would be amazing on my LO's nursery. Thank you in advance. Axosusel@yahoo.com

39. Anonymous

January 21st, 2014 at 3:49 pm

would you be able to send me the rainbow one please, they are amazing!!!!! i dont seem to be able to download the PDF online. Thanks. Eve Wilson. evebagley@hotmail.com

40. Sarah Brunger

May 16th, 2016 at 2:11 am

HI! I'm not sure this will get to you but I'm hoping so! I love the Star Wars printable but can't seem to download it. Would you be able to email it to me?? The rainbow one is my favorite 🙂 thank you!
    sarahbrunger@hotmail.com

41. laurelstavros

May 16th, 2016 at 2:44 am

I emailed it! Please let me know if you do not receive it! Thank you for reading! xo

42. Linn H.

October 4th, 2016 at 2:19 am

These are awesome! Thank you, and may the force be with you 😉

43. Courtney Wright

March 30th, 2017 at 2:49 am

I really love these! I'm sure you didn't intend this when making it but I'm having a "rainbow baby" and we plan on doing his nursery in Star Wars, so this is really perfect!

44. laurelstavros

March 31st, 2017 at 2:27 pm

Thank you Courtney! I am so sorry for your loss and so excited for your new arrival. Sincere best wishes to you and your family and thank you for leaving this comment <3

45. Angela Tubbs