Resin floral heart magnet favors can be used at any stage in your wedding festivities. Keep them next to a photo booth at your engagement party, wedding shower, or wedding. Make a pretty magnet board for your seating arrangement and use the magnets to hold each name card. The floral hearts will look beautiful holding each name. There are so many options for the favors! I like to give useful favors for my guests at any celebration and everyone could use a magnet, right?
Also, the floral confetti can be made any color to match your personal wedding theme and colors.
Floral Stems (colors of your choosing to match your wedding theme)
Silicone Heart Mold
- Trim flower petals to make flower confetti.
- Pour equal parts of hardener and resin into two separate cups. Mix according to instructions. Combine cups and mix again. (wear gloves!)
- Add flower confetti to the resin and stir.
- Pour into heart molds and let dry for 24 hours.
- Pop out of mold and glue magnet to back of the heart.
Happy wedding day and happy engagement! Sign up for Wedding Rewards today to gain access to members-only perks like exclusive discounts, events, ideas and more!